PPP... Private Placement Program
We facilitate secured Private Placement Programs in direct cooperation with platform program managers and providers. Contracts are provided to high net worth clients. Your investments remains under your control and account name, guaranteed, safeguarded during the contract period.
If you want to place funds into a Private Placement Program (PPP) we can help you. Although you must be invited to join, these lucrative programs offer a safe and secure means of multiplying your wealth. Begin in a short time, typically just 72 hours after verification of received documents and due diligence process.
This opportunity has the potential for wealth creation and life quality enhancement. You can soon be enjoying the benefit and profit from this yielding investments. Note that we are not providing financial or securities advice (our lawyer insist we include this notice.)
Applicants are expected to be experienced investors who are familiar with how these investments are done. We DO NOT formally educate or provide any advice as to how one can incorporate this PPP strategy into your financial plan.
The returns will be presented to you by the trader at first meeting. The meeting can be a conference call or face-to-face meeting. Normally, this will occur after the due diligence process is complete. It is worth nothing for the skeptical: Your money is never transferred to another account only if the Investors Bank does not have Swift obligations. It is just blocked at your bank through a standard MT 760 notice or MT 700 and remains in your bank.
Private Placement Program Details
· Bank instruments (CD, MTN, BG, Bonds, etc.) or liquid funds are used
· Minimum requirement is 1 million and up- no cap USD (cash or acceptable AA - AAA Rated collateral)
· Bank must have swift capability
· Trading occurs for a 40-Week program or Agreed by Platform and Trader
· Historical returns can be discussed directly with the Platform Trader
· Face-to-face contract signing and could be Signed Emailed or fax back locked in PDF Format
This PPP opportunity is available to legitimate investors meeting the basic criteria as listed.
Detailed Program Procedures
1. You submit compliance documentation
2. Both you and your asset are evaluated by the compliance department
3. Trade contract is sent for your review and signature
4. You sign the contract and return it
5. Trader counter-signs contract and returns a copy to you
6. A MT 760 or MT 700 template is provided as a guideline for your bank
7. Your bank completes MT760 Swift or MT700 Swift and you are in Trade within 72 Hours (5% to 10 % Advance is Available for Client on a case by case basis)
8. The Procedures may change based on the Funds being used
Once all documentation is delivered to the program manager the compliance process begins. At that point any and all due diligence must be completed for every applicant. Within 72 hours of the successful verification funds and other associated due diligence procedures you will be in trade. Profits are paid to you weekly via wire transfers into your instructed Bank account.
NOTE: Your money is never transferred to another account; it is just blocked through a MT760 or MT700. MT700, the Funds can still be traded within another Bank at the time of Trade with Platform) Which and remains in your bank. The compliance package you need to get started in trade will be released to you at your request in order to move forward.
Our company works with many Direct Providers and could also do Bank to Bank Verification on funds in Account to draw line of credit and place client into Program but the Investor would need to open a non depletion account.
If a private placement program is what you are looking for we will need you to download a zip file to start the process. But we will need you to sign a Non-Solicition and Request form first.
This website is not intended as a solicitation to customers in any jurisdiction in which we are not authorized to operate. We are not Certified Financial Advisors, Securities Brokers or Stock Brokers. We are business consultants and intermediaries who provide advice to private individuals on or about business matters. The information presented is not in anyway considered or intended to be a solicitation of funds and is intended only as general knowledge. Please understand that the contemplated transaction(s) is strictly private and in no way relates to the United States securities act of 1933 (THE"ACT") or related regulations and does not involve the sale of registered securities. This transaction(s) are private and exempt from the act. Please be aware that any disclosure, photo copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.